Saturday, July 23, 2011

Awake

It is 1:43 in the morning and here we are, Matthew and I, awake....Playing with my mom's I Pod. Matt downloaded some music and some interesting apps and we can't settle for not winning something. So we keep trying! And we have mentioned already to each other the lateness of the hour but we keep it up. The Police Scanner app sure can be interesting too. And I have never before seen or known anything about crazy birds, or oh...I mean angry birds and I am afraid that I will like it as much as the marble game so I don't think I will. Yikes, someone just got pulled over and there was a mention of shots heard!? Its getting interesting!!! And there are 64 other people listening to police scanner.....OMG, they just mentioned the street that is one away from where we live. Holy Moly! Do we need a life? I mean it is now 1:52 and really what else is there to be doing other than sleeping?? (Rhetorical question). Well I think that is enough blogging for tonight. Maybe we will go to bed... I will let you know what we end up doing. Thanks for reading!

No comments: