Sunday, August 24, 2008

"sneaky sneaky"

I was organizing our pictures on our computer and found a few from Matt's birthday of Kenyon and thought they were so cute. Heres the story:
Kenyon loves to suck his thumb, but on the sneaks, because if Matt or I see him we will usually take his thumb out and give him the pacifier. Well being the sneaky little guy that he is after Matt layed him on our couch he rolled into the corner of the couch and sneakily slipped his little thumb into his mouth and went to town. Matt and I caught him and called out his name and when he realized we were calling his name or looking at him he looked at us like, "what I wasn't doing anything!?" He is too cute. Anyway here are the pictures we took:
~~~ok so the pictures are soon to come because for some reason the pics aren't being allowed to upload, sorry-- I will have tech support (Matthew) look at the issue.

2 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

LETS see some PICTURES!! :D

Cindi said...

Uh oh... he's already sneaky? You guys better get ready for some LOOOONNNNNGGGG teenage years! ;) I hope you're able to post the pics! Cute blog!